14 Valentine Day Desserts Recipes
Valentine’s Day is all about love. My love for my family. Love for my friends. Love for sweet treats! I don’t know how many Valentine Day desserts I have pinned so far. If I counted, I would probably be embarrassed Now, if only there were enough hours in the day to try making them all! But I’ve narrowed down the list to 14 of my favorite sweet treats (including a few I did make this year)!
Next year I need to start making Valentine Day desserts so I can taste test more of these great ideas!
- Valentine’s Day Candy Cookie Bark by Formula Mom (pictured)/Minnie Mouse’s M&M Valentine Bark by Disney DIY
- Valentine’s Day Marshmallow Pops by Formula Mom (pictured)
- Rice Krispy “Love” Treats by Buttercream Bakehouse (pictured)
- Mounds Cupcakes by Green Eggs & Spam (pictured)
- Sweetheart Brownies by About a Mom (pictured)
- Strawberry Brownie Trifle by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries by Money Savvy Michelle
- Cupid’s Crunch by Mama Loves Her Bargains
- Chocolate Cherry Cake by Food, Family, & Finds
- Valentine’s Petit Fours by Purple Chocolat Home
- Valentine Jelly Pops by Jelly Shot Test Kitchen
- Melt in Your Mouth Chocolate Truffles by Crunchy Frugalista
- Sweet Chocolate Cherry Bombs by Hungry Happenings
- Conversation Heart Cookie Pops by The Adventures of J-Man and MillerBug
I have a soft spot for cakes and cookies so that doesn’t help me in my attempts to avoid the sweet treats this Valentine’s Day. Oh well, it’s all about love these days, right?
What are your favorite Valentine Day desserts?
Check out all of my ideas for Valentine’s Day treats and crafts!