14 Valentine’s Day Crafts
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner! I use it as an excuse to decorate just a bit. This year it looks like I may be making (or buying) some valentines for W now that he is daycare part-time. Either way, it gets me in the crafty mood (be scared!) and I love hearts so… yeah.
If you’re looking for a few Valentine’s Day crafts, check out some of my favorites (including one of my own)!
- Secret Message Valentines by Formula Mom (pictured)
- Mosaic Hearts by 7 on a Shoestring (pictured)
- Footprint Heart Valentine by Simmworks Family (pictured)
- Heart Shaped Crayon Valentines by Simmworks Family (pictured)
- Cinnamon Salt Dough Heart Ornaments by About a Mom (pictured)
- Valentine’s Brag Stick Key Chain by Two Little Cavaliers
- Valentines Day Collage Cards by Life’s a Craft Project
- Kisses in a Jar by The Frugal Girls
- Button Valentine Heart by Hands on a We Grow
- DIY Votives by Homemade Serenity
- Valentine’s Day Bracelets by Mom on Timeout
- Valentine Cupcake Liner Topiary by Craft-O-Maniac
- Countdown to Valentine’s Day by Somewhat Simple
- Brown Paper Bag Heart by Happy Chippy Junk
I must admit that I love Valentine’s Day crafts. I think I enjoy the holiday because it makes people stop and think more about the ones they love. While we should cherish and appreciate our family and friends every single day, I know life gets busy. So it’s nice to have a day that helps us remember to stop and say I love you.
Of course, with my birthday being in February and pink being my favorite color, I think I’m slightly biased when it comes to Valentine’s Day! But I cannot wait until W is old enough to get crafting with me! Perhaps he will inspire me to be even more crafty!
Tell me about your favorite Valentine’s Day Crafts!
Check out all of my ideas for Valentine’s Day treats and crafts!