When it comes to quick dinner ideas I’m always on the hunt for meals that are healthy too. Thank goodness for all of the resources that are available today! It makes life so much easier for this busy mom!
15 Healthy & Quick Dinner Ideas
All of these recipes can be prepped and ready to go in 30 minutes or less except for the slow cooker meal ideas. But I included them because although slow cooker recipes might have a long cook time but prep time is quick and then when you get home at the end of a busy day your dinner is ready to go!
You can check out all of these easy and healthy dinner ideas on Foodie.com.
- Easy Bean and Sausage Soup (pictured)
- Lemon Artichoke Chicken Pasta (pictured)
- Chicken Artichoke Olive & Tomato over Wheat Bulgur (pictured)
- Eggplant with Linguine (pictured)
- Healthy Mexican Quinoa Casserole (pictured)
- Caribbean Tacos (pictured)
- Tex Mex Spaghetti Squash (pictured)
- Shrimp and Asparagus Stir Fry with Lemon Sauce (pictured)
- Slow Cooker Turkey Chili
- Meatless Sloppy Joes
- Tex Mex Stuffed Peppers
- Light and Easy Fish Tacos
- Skinny Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Slow Cooker Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Sunshine Citrus Chicken Recipe
So when it comes to those busy family nights when it seems like getting the table is a challenge, it doesn’t have to be. You just have to build up an arsenal of easy meals and you can eat healthy even when life gets hectic!
What’s your go to easy and healthy meal for the family?