15 Sweet Pumpkin Recipes
As soon as the calendar turns to October, I have one thing on my mind. Pumpkin! While I adore the classic pumpkin pie and cannot make it through the holiday season without a few slices, I’ve discovered that pumpkin is a great ingredient for many sweet treats and there are many fabulous pumpkin recipes.
I’m planning Thanksgiving and want to try some new recipes this year. So I went on the hunt for a new way to use pumpkin in a dessert. Now I’m not sure how I’m going to decided what to make! Cupcakes are at the top of my list but then there are pumpkin bars and cookies and bread and… I think I’m going to have to try out some of these!
A taste test is in order!
- Pumpkin Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pumpkin Monkey Bread
- Pumpkin Bars with Cool Whip Frosting
- Spiced Pumpkin Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
- Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pumpkin White Chocolate Fudge
- Four Layer Pumpkin Cake
- Pumpkin Parfaits
- Frosted Pumpkin Cookies
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
- Starbucks Pumpkin Scones
- Pumpkin and Strawberry Cream Cheese Rolls