We are huge bubbles fans here! My kids love to blow bubbles and do anything related to playing with bubbles. So I’ve been on a hunt to find bubble activities that they will love so we can get some variety this summer!
20 Bubble Activities Kids Will Love
This year we’re loving our Gazillion Bubble Hurricane Machine (affiliate link). It’s the same one they use at our kids gym so I’m hoping it holds up as well it seems to! Plus, it’s great to have something that will blow a lot of bubbles quickly! The kids love it!
Since they love bubbles so much, I’ve put together a list of things we’re doing this summer that all have something to do with bubbles!
You really can’t go wrong with bubbles. We love to get creative, but if you’re looking to stock up on some easy bubble toys, we have a few favorites.
But we always love making Bubble Art (which is also a fun way make DIY decor for the kids playroom) so we do that a lot but we’ve also got these fun bubble activities on our to do list!
1. DIY Bubble Machine from All for the Boys
2. Giant Bubbles and DIY Bubble Recipe from Spaceships and Laser Beams
3. Bubble Painting With Bubble Guns from In the Playroom
4. Giant Reusable Bubbles from Twodaloo
5. Soap Bubble Art from Kids Activities Blog
6. Rainbow Bubble Snakes from Housing a Forest
7. Building Bubble Towers from Happy Hooligans
8. Rainbow Soap Foam Bubbles from Fun at Home With Kids
9. Dry Ice Bubbles from Not Just Cute
10. Homemade Bubble Wands from Teaching Mama
11. Bubble Science Experiments from Little Bins for Little Hands
12. Building With Bubbles from Small Potatoes
13. Rainbow Bubbles from Gift of Curiosity
14. Bouncing Bubbles Recipe from Playtivities
15. Colored Bubbles Recipe from Learn Play Imagine
16. Bubble Bin Sensory Play from No Time for Flash Cards
17. Baking Soda and Vinegar Bubbles from Inspiration Laboratories
18. Which Drink Makes the Best Bubbles? from Science Sparks
19. Swatting Bubbles from My Nearest and Dearest
20. Frozen Bubbles from Housing a Forest
If you’re not making your own bubble solution for your bubble activities, then I have learned (from experience!) that the key to success is keeping bubble solution well stocked in your house!
Don’t be caught without it!
Bubbles are some serious summer fun! We’re playing with them at least twice a week these days! If you’re looking for more fun things to so this summer, check out all of our summer activities ideas!
Do your kids love bubbles?