20 Easter Dessert Recipes
Oh Easter candy. I have such a weakness for all things Easter when it comes to my sweet tooth. I love the colors of spring and Easter so I think that’s why I find myself addicted to look for new Easter dessert recipes. Thank goodness for Pinterest and my Easter pinboard where I can collect everything I want to make (recipes and crafts).
I’ll admit that I’ve already tried out a few of my favorite ideas this year. So the next few weeks are bound to be dangerous by delicious! But here are 20 of my favorite Easter Dessert Recipes!
- Easter Jelly Bean Bark by Formula Mom (pictured)
- Homemade Peeps Marshmallow Pops at Formula Mom (pictured)
- Cadbury Egg Cupcakes by Around My Family Table (pictured)
- Golden Pastel Candy Bark by 7 on a Shoestring (pictured)
- Sweet and Salty Spring Mix by Around My Family Table (pictured)
- Easter Lamb Cake by Buttercream Bakehouse (pictured)
- Peeps Rice Krispies Treats by Simmworks Family
- Easy Easter Cookie Pops by And Then There Were 5
- Homemade Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs by Heat Oven to 350
- Toasted Coconut & Eggs Easter Cupcakes by I Heart Nap Time
- Bunny Bait Snack Mix by Family Fresh Meals
- Easter Eggs in the Grass Cupcakes by Savvy Saving Couple
- Springtime Mini Cheesecakes by A Nut in a Nutshell
- How to Make a Bunny Cake by Life as Leels
- Easter Basket Cookies by Sweet Tooth Love
- Easter Egg Nests by Cajun Sugar Pie
- Coconut Macaroon Nutella Nests by two peas & their pod
- Easy Easter “Cookie” Pops by Daily Crave
- Brown Butter Easter Cookies by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Cadbury Mini Egg Cheesecake Bars by Buttercream Blondie
What is your favorite Easter dessert?
Check out all of my Easter treat and craft ideas!