21 Super Bowl Appetizers
In recent years, Super Bowl Sunday has fall very close to my birthday. This year it’s the day after my birthday. So I always have a food dilemma. Do I indulge on my birthday and then indulge again during the big game? Or am I strong and only indulge once? To be honest, I usually indulge in both. So, I’ve been on the hunt for some recipes for Super Bowl appetizers.
We usually have at least a few people over and I love trying new recipes out on our guests. I’m a huge fan of dips but we also need to have something with a bit more substance. So here are some of my favorite recipes that might be showing up in our house for the big game this year!
- Football Snackadium by Formula Mom (pictured)
- Easy Turkey Taco Dip by Formula Mom (pictured)
- Buffalo Dip by 7 on a Shoestring (pictured)
- Tomatillo Salsa by Mindfully Frugal Mom (pictured)
- Jalepeno Popper Dip by East 9th Street (pictured)
- Black Bean Corn Salsa Queso Dip by Tales From the Nursery (pictured)
- Veggie Pizza by Simmworks Family
- Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip by MomVantage
- Pickle Roll Up Dip by Life as Leels
- BBQ Beef Sliders by My Baking Addiction
- Avocado, Cream Cheese, & Salsa Stuffed Puff Pastries by Averie Cooks
- Buffalo Chicken Rolls by Can You Stay for Dinner?
- Bacon Double Cheeseburger Dip by Closet Cooking
- Pizza Rolls by The Girl Who Ate Everything
- Potato Rings by spoon fork bacon
- Avocado Dip by Elizabeth Ann’s Recipe Box
- Bruschetta Bites by Snackgri-La
- Pesto Pinwheels by Rattlebridge Farms
- Maple Meatballs by Real Mom Kitchen
- Bacon Garlic Bread Sticks by Miss… in the Kitchen
- Hot Corn Dip by Our Best Bites
Yes, I blame Pinterest for my ability to find too many things I want to make! I’m not sure how I’m going to decide which Super Bowl appetizers this year, but I’ll let you know!
What do you like to eat during the big game?
Image Source: thesimpleparent.com, 7onashoestring.com, mindfullyfrugalmom.com, east9thstreet.com, darcyandbrian.com,