Because baseball season is in full swing around here, we’re sharing 3 Easy Tips To Survive Kids Baseball as a part of a Tide® sponsored series for Socialstars™. All opinions are 100% mine. #TideThat
3 Easy Tips To Survive Kids Baseball
Weston is playing T-Ball for the first time. The whole family, especially Daddy, loves going to the games and cheering for him and his team! Learning the rules of the game and how to play on a team are great experiences for him. But, oh, the cleanup afterward!
I’m learning just how really dirty a 5-year old can get playing baseball. And I am also learning how to keep his 2-year old sister happy and occupied while he plays ball. Here are 3 easy tips to survive kids baseball!
You have to keep the siblings happy while the game is in progress, so pack a bag before you leave the house. Include the following:
- Snacks (fruit snacks, pretzels and a juice box are our favorites)
- Packet of wipes (for those dirty hands and faces)
- Activities (she prefers sidewalk chalk right now, but she also likes small toys that fit in her little purse)
Spring and early summer is the time of year for the hot sun and pesky insects. Put these items in your bag, too:
- Water bottles (don’t get dehydrated)
- Sun Screen ( I like the roll-on kind. Easy to use and store and my hands don’t get sticky.)
- Insect Repellent ( keep those mosquitos away, especially at early evening games)
- Ball caps (keeps the sun out of her eyes and makes her feel like she is the on team, too)
Tackle the Laundry
To get that stubborn baseball field dirt out his uniform, I choose TIDE PODS®. They make cleanup so easy. Here’s how:
- Can be used in both warm and cold water
- Just toss into the drum of your washer BEFORE you put the clothes in
- Use TWO pods for extra-large, extra-dirty loads for incredibly clean clothes
And I also get his sister’s dirty clothes clean at the same time. TIDE PODS® are perfect for the whole family’s laundry.
Kids baseball survival can be fun and easy with just a bit of advance preparation. Play ball!!