It’s official. Summer is here! For our family that means visiting friends and crashing their pools, playing in the sprinkler, and trying to stay cool for the next few months. W is a huge popsicle fan and instead of just buying them every week at the grocery store, we decided to start making some of our own this summer!
I’ve been gathering easy popsicle recipes for us to try out. It’s been a ton of fun and I thought I’d share 31 of our favorites so you can make a different popsicle each day of July (or any other summer month)!
31 Easy Popsicle Recipes
One of our favorite ways to make popsicles is the method we followed in our Orange Pink Lemonade Popsicles because it’s so flexible! Following that method, you can make any flavor your can dream up!
But here are 31 of some of our favorite recipes to try this summer!
- Orange Pink Lemonade Ice Pops – Formula: Mom (pictured)
- Sprite and Gummy Bear Popsicles – Moments with Mandi (pictured)
- Sour Worm Popsicles – A Mom’s Take (pictured)
- Root Beer Float Popsicles Eating on a Dime (pictured)
- Healthy Fruit Tea Popsicles – Confessions of an Over-worked Mom (pictured)
- Creamy Lime Popsicles – Architecture of a Mom (pictured)
- Orange Creamsicle Popsicles – Crunchy Frugalista
- Frozen Greek Yogurt Pops – MomDot
- Berry 7Up Popsicles – Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Homemade Fruit Popsicles – Stockpiling Moms
- Fruit & Juice Popsicles A Mom’s Take
- Coffee Popsicles – Cincy Shopper
- Easy Creamy Banana Vanilla Popsicle Recipe – Views from the Ville
- Homemade Pudding Pop Recipes – Banana Cream, Chocolate Dipped Vanilla, Chocolate dipped Yogurt – A Mom’s Take
- Two Ingredient Popsicles (Fruit & Yogurt) – Motherhood on a Dime
- Creamy Nutella Popsicles – 52 Kitchen Adventures
- Whipped Coconut Popsicles – Life Love Liz
- Honeydew Pops – Pass the Sushi
- Marbled Pudding Pops – Mess for Less
- Iced Tea Pops – Family Frugal Fun
- Apple Peach Fruit Pops – Crystal and Co.
- Strawberry White Chocolate Popsicles – Honey & Figs
- Funfetti Pudding Pops – Rachel Cooks
- Fruity Grape Popsicles – Mom Endeavors
- Strawberry Float Popsicles – Bombshell Bling
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Pudding Pops – Mom Foodie
- Orange Juice Blueberry Pops – Daily Leisure
- Cookies & Cream Popsicles – Lark and Linen
- Fresh Pomegranate Popsicles – Canadian Free Stuff
- Watermelon Blueberry Popsicles – Canadian Free Stuff
- Strawberry & Coconut Cream Pops – Mississippi Kitchen