The weather is heating up and summer will be here before we know it! For my kids, that means they want to play in the water whenever they can! Whether it’s the pool, splash pads or sprinkler activities, it’s one of the best ways to keep them cool and keep them busy during the summer!
Wet & Wacky Sprinkler Activities for Kids
We have a neighborhood pool but I’ll admit that sometimes it just seems like a hassle to get everything loaded up to drive over to it! Then I have to manage both kids while Weston wants to go down the slide and Carrigan just wants to stay in the kiddie pool. It’s a lot easier to stay home and break out some fun sprinkler activities to cool them off!
Check out some of our favorite activities!
- Plastic Bottle Sprinkler by Housing a Forest
- DIY Water Blasters by Mom Endeavors
- Alphabet Hunt in the Water Sprinkler by Mom Inspired Life
- 10 Ways to Have Fun in the Sprinkler by Reading Confetti
- Pool Noodle Sprinkler Train Tracks by Play Trains
- Hula Hoop Sprinkler by PB & J Stories
- Trampoline Sprinkler Fun by Crazy Adventures in Parenting
- Balloon Sprinkler/Pinata by Jada Roo and Her Brother Too
- DIY Flamingo Sprinkler by Rain on a Tin Roof
- Cup It Up Game by Grandparents About.com
Most days we just enjoy getting out our sprinkler and running around but these ideas make it extra fun. They’re perfect for those long summer days about halfway through summer vacation!
If you need a new sprinkler, check out a few of our favorites from past summers! These are our affiliate links and we thank you for the support!
For more things to keep the kids busy this summer, check out all of our summer activities for kids!