In my area, Spring Break starts this afternoon! We’re just a few hours away! I know one thing that is on the minds of many parents is how to entertain the kids over Spring Break! If you’re home all day with the kids, it can be a challenge to keep them occupied and entertained. This week I’ve found 5 great ideas for keeping your kids busy over Spring Break!
5 Spring Break Craft Ideas for Kids
- St. Patrick’s Day Crafts for the Kids at 7 on a Shoestring
- Easter Basket Craft at Long Wait for Isabella
- Simple Craft Projects for Children at Our Family World
- Paper Plate Aquarium Craft at Tailor Made Momma
- Cardboard Giraffe Crafty at Formula Mom
It’s supposed to rain here a lot next week so these crafts may come in handy!
What are your plans for Spring Break? How are you going to keep the kids busy?