Back to School Meals Made Easy is a sponsored post by Mirum Shopper. But we all need ideas for making Back to School time easier, right?
Back to School Meals Made Easy at HEB
When it comes to Back to School season, parents have a lot on their plates! But one of the things we always try to do around here is sit down at the end of the day for a meal together. Of course with things like sports practices, swim lessons, and bath time our Back to School meals have to be easy!
I’ve got a few tricks up my sleeve when it comes to making our back to school meals easy that can also help keep you out of the kitchen. When school nights are busy the last place you want to be is stuck in the kitchen!
Whether you prep your own freezer meals or buy them premade at the grocery store, it’s great to always have one or two on hand. Then if a night is even more busy than usual, you don’t have to skip out on a meal together. You can put your freezer meal in the oven and let it cook while you take care of everything!
Family dinner doesn’t have to me hard at all!
Slow Cooker Meals
Slow cooker meals are a huge time savers during any busy time of life. They’re easy to prep and a lot of them can even be prepared the night before. Then toss everything in your slow cooker in the morning and let it cook! Dinner will be ready when your family is!
Check out some of our favorite recipes:
- Slow Cooker Spaghetti & Meat Sauce
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast Sliders
- Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Casserole
- Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken & Rice Soup
- Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole (not just for breakfast!)
During the week we do our best to keep it simple. Sometimes we rock pancakes and eggs for a little breakfast for dinner action. We do grilled cheese and tomato soup too. Dinner doesn’t always need a recipe to be a great time together.
Keep it simple and you’ll have more time to be with the family. Those school nights fly by and suddenly it’s time for bed!
For more easy recipe ideas, check out the Back to School page at HEB.com!
Back to School with HEB
H-E-B is helping buys moms and dads make back to school even easier this year! You can find quick and easy recipes as well as some great style tips that can make mornings easier too! H-E-B is one of our most visited grocery stores! The kids just love going!
We stock up on all everything we need at H-E-B. In addition to all of our pantry basics, they’ve got everything we need to make some easy back to school meals.
Plus they always have savings galore! You can visit HEB.com for up to $25 in savings on popular Unilever products!
Enter to Win
I’m thrilled to announce that we’re giving away (5) Unilever Back to School Prize Packs to our readers!
Each contains the following eight (8) items:
- One (1) Sponsor-selected Backpack (ARV $30.00)
- One (1) Knorr Chicken Rice Sides, 5.6oz (ARV $0.98)
- One (1) Hellman’s Squeeze Real Mayonnaise, 20oz (ARV $3.48)
- One (1) Knorr Bouillon Beef Flavor, 15.9oz (ARV $2.98)
- One (1) Suave Kids 3-in-1, any variant, 22.5oz (ARV $5.41)
- One (1) Suave Professionals Coconut Infusion Shampoo, 28 oz (ARV $4.98)
- One (1) Dove Regenerative Nourishment Shampoo, 8.45oz (ARV $4.98)
- One (1) Axe 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner, any variant, 12oz (ARV $3.97)
That’s an approximate ARV of $271.55! That will definitely help with busy nights and mornings!
How to Enter
Between now Tuesday, September 6th check out our Tweet @thesimepleparent! Then follow these steps:
- Visit the Unilever Back To School landing page on HEB.com.
- Reply to our tweet telling us which recipe or product you’d like to try from the page!
- Tweets must include the hashtag #unileverschoolready and @thesimpleparent to receive your entry into the sweepstakes. Limit one (1) entry per Participant during the Sweepstakes Period.
Start by replying to this tweet including the hashtag #Unileverschool ready!
— Mariah Moon (@thesimpleparent) August 31, 2016
The giveaway is open to TX residents only and you must be 18 or older. Full sweepstakes rules can be found here.