We love tacos around our house and I don’t make them as often as I probably should. But when Krista from Everyday Mom’s Meals shared her Baked Tacos recipe with me, I knew I had to give them a try! They turned out fabulous and I’m pretty sure we will be having them at least once a month (if not more) from now on!
What you need:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 tsp. dried onion
- 1 packet taco seasoning, or homemade
- 1 (8 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 oz.) can refried beans
- Taco Shells
- 8 oz. shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- Diced Tomatoes
- Shredded Lettuce
- Taco Sauce
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a large skillet brown beef with onions until no longer pink. Drain if needed.
- Add tomato sauce, seasoning, and beans. Stir to combine.
- Simmer about 5 minutes until heated through.
- Fill taco shells with meat mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Place in 9 x 13 pan and bake for 10 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Top with tomatoes and lettuce.
- Garnish with sauce if desired.
What toppings do you like on your tacos?