This week I’ve found a number of opportunities that could help you boost your blog in a variety of ways! If you’re looking for ways to grow your blog, grow as a writer and maybe make a bit of money, check out these blog events, freelance writing, sponsored posts, or other ways to monetize your blog! Be sure to check out each week’s Twitter Lead Tuesday for additional opportunities!
Boost Your Numbers
Sign up for some of these great blog events to help boost your following and your traffic!
- Kitchen Love Giveaway – 5/1 – 18, FREE to join. No hop, post only.
- What Women Want Giveaway – 5/11 – 25, FREE to join. No hop, post only.
- Carry Me Please Giveaway – 5/12 – 26, PAID event ($5 for 1 link, $3 for each additional). This event does require you to post once or share on Facebook/Twitter twice during the event.
- Oh! So Pretty Blog Giveaway Hop – 5/18 – 24, FREE to join. Beauty and cosmetics themed with a minimum prize value of $25.
- Canadians Welcome, Eh? Giveaway Hop – 5/21 – 30, FREE to join. Giveaways must be Canadian friendly. They can be open to the US & Canada but they must include Canada! Minimum prize value of $25.
- Shake, Rattle, & Roll Giveaway Hop – 5/22 – 6/5, FREE to join! It is baby, toddler, and kid themed. Tommee Tippee is sponsoring the grand prize and there is a minimum prize value of $25.
- Summer Backyard Blast Giveaway Hop – 6/1 – 6/30 and features a FREE blog hop as well as an optional paid grand prize giveaway. The theme is outdoor products and things for the backyard! Minimum prize value of $25.
- Fluffy Butt Cloth Diaper Giveaway Hop – 6/4 – 15, FREE to join! There is an option to pay $5 for FB & Twitter Link to be added to the 2 hostess RC Form. Cloth diapering themed event. Minimum prize value of $25.
- Sunsational Summer Giveaway Hop – 6/7 – 20, FREE to join. Minimum prize value of $25.
Boost Your Income
Check out these opportunities to monetize your blog and boost your income through social media!
- SocialMoms – SocialMoms provides opportunities for you to earn points while growing your personal brands through networking, media, sponsorship opportunities, and connecting around a range of topics of interest to women across the country. Rewards include Amazon gift codes and Paypal!
- Social Spark – Social Spark is where I got started doing many of my sponsored posts and is still one of my main sources of blog income. I save the money I make to pay for my hosting and domain each year! Depending on the size of your blog and the amount of traffic you have each month, payment can range from $15 – 200 per post! Many of the campaigns are family friendly and I find the Social Spark dashboard to be very easy to work with! Sign up for Social Spark!
- SuperPoints – If you haven’t joined the SuperPoints bandwagon, it’s an easy way to score Amazon gift codes through a daily email and clicking a button! Join SuperPoints today!
- Swagbucks – Another bandwagon to hop on if you love Amazon gift codes! You can earn Swagbucks just for searching the web. I’ve earned over $100 in Amazon codes since I joined! Join Swagbucks!
Boost Your Writing
These opportunities can help you boost your writing through activities like guest posting and freelance writing.
- Trio of Tastebuds Contributer – A great blogger I know is one of the minds behind Trio of Tastebuds. If you are not a food blogger but enjoy putting together food posts every once in a while, apply to be a contributer at Trio of Tastebuds! Visit Trio of Tastebuds for full details!
- Examiner.com – If you’re looking to branch out and write for a more local audience, Examiner.com may be the perfect outlet for you. You also have the potential to earn depending on the popularity of your articles! Sign up to be a local Examiner!
If you have an opportunity you would like included in next week’s Blog Boost, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!