I am participating in a VIN campaign for Marie Callender’s creme pies. I am receiving a fee for posting; however, the opinions expressed in this post are my own. I am in no way affiliated with Marie Callender’s and do not earn a commission or percent of sales.
Spring is here! It’s one of my favorite times of the year. Seeing everything come back to life in my yard and neighborhood at the end of winter is certainly a good reason to celebrate. My grandkids and I love to sit on the deck, enjoy the sunshine and have a sweet treat after a long day of work, school and play. One of our go-to choices is a slice of pie. So here is how we celebrate spring with Marie Callender’s creme pies!
Celebrate Spring With Marie Callender’s Creme Pies
The hardest choice we have to make is which flavor of pie we will have. There is so many to choose from. All of Marie Callender’s pies smell and taste just like homemade. And they are super easy to serve up. The special touches, like made-from-scratch lattice crust and hand-placed chocolate curls, have inspired us to add our own unique touches.
Here is a list of our creative additions:
- Mini Marshmallows – just toss on top and enjoy.
- Sprinkles – look for ones with a spring theme, like pastel colors and flower shapes.
- Colored Coconut – this is my grandkid’s favorite because we make it together. Put one cup of shredded coconut in a quart-size ziploc bag. Add 4 drops food coloring, close and seal the bag, and shake! My grandson likes blue and my granddaughter likes pink, of course.
- Mini Nonpareils – these are for when we feel really fancy. Nonpareils are a decorative confectionary of tiny balls made with sugar and starch. Their French name means “without equal”. They are so pretty and easy to use.
- Icing pens – let you make unique and creative designs or even add your name to a piece of the pie!
It is always a major debate about which topping to use, but we picked mini marshmallows this time.
I know I can always count on Marie Callender’s to use high-quality ingredients and special touches – just like I do in my own kitchen. And Marie Callender’s allows me more time to spend with my grandkids. There is nothing sweeter than that!
You can also make your spring sweeter by adding your own special touches to a Marie Callender’s pie!
I am participating in a VIN campaign for Marie Callender’s. I am receiving a fee for posting; however, the opinions expressed in this post are my own. I am in no way affiliated with Marie Callender’s and do not earn a commission or percent of sales.