Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
Colder weather has finally hit my area this week. I’ve got a sweatshirt on now and am sitting under a warm blanket. W is next to me cuddled up and acting as my personal space heater. There is nothing I love better than coming home on a chilly day to dinner waiting for us. Since I do most of the cooking, if I want that to happen then it’s all about the crock pot especially Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese!
Krista from Everyday Mom’s Meals shared this delicious looking recipe with me and I think it will be a huge hit with both J and W! Plus it will be amazing to come home to after work! It also helps save time during the busy holiday season! Not much to complain about if you ask me!
Make Your Own
- 16 oz. elbow macaroni
- 4 cups finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (12 oz) can evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 Tbs vegetable oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
In the Kitchen
- Heat Crock Pot to low while you prepare the macaroni.
- Boil macaroni until al dente and drain well.
- Grease bottom and sides of Crock Pot with cooking spray. Place cooked macaroni in Crock Pot, add vegetable oil, and stir well.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir well to combine.
- Cook on LOW for 3-4 hours, stirring often. Garnish with shredded cheese, if desired.