We’ve had the chance to take the kids to Disney World and are excited to be heading back again soon. Mariah and I love collecting Disney trading pins and we’ve passed the fun down to Weston. He’s all about the Disney pin trading when we go on vacation! are one of the things we’ve started collecting!
While we love our lanyards, I wanted to come up with a way to display our Disney pins at home. This DIY board for you Disney pin trading collection was so easy to make! Check it out and make one for every collector in your family!
DIY Disney Pin Trading Display Board
While I love some of the books you can buy to store your pins, I wanted something more visual. Weston loves his Disney pins so I wanted him to be able to enjoy them whenever he wanted. Making our own DIY Disney pin trading display board proved to be a simple project that has brought a bit of magic to his bedroom.
He loves to chat about each pin now that he can lay in bed and see them! We included some affiliate links in case you need any of the supplies you need to make your own board!
What You need:
What You Do:
- Start by covering the frame of bulletin board with Washi tape. Miter the corners for a clean look.
- Add stickers to the cork area of the board.
- Attach to wall and then attach picture ledge below.
- Attach hooks either below the picture ledge or beside the bulletin board to hang your lanyards.
- Stick your Disney pins on the board!
This Disney pin trading dislay board is such a simple project but it really adds some wow factor to Weston’s room! He loves it and is already talking about pins he wants to get on our next trip!