Doctor On Demand Makes House Calls Easy was sponsored by Doctor On Demand as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. All opinions are 100% my own.
My seasonal allergies begin with the first day of Spring and continue through the summer. Coughing, sneezing, runny nose and itchy eyes…what a bother! I can control some of these symptoms with over-the-counter medications, but sometimes I need some professional help. And that is when Doctor On Demand makes house calls easy.
Doctor On Demand Makes House Calls Easy
On a recent flight home, I experienced severe ear pain caused by sinus congestion from my allergies. As we landed, I thought I was going deaf. It took me several days to hear normally. Not an experience I want to go through again. So as I prepared for my vacation a few weeks ago, I decided to call Doctor On Demand and get some advice on how to avoid this painful situation.
Doctor On Demand was so easy! I registered online to get an appointment. The doctor was able to speak with me minutes after I registered. And I didn’t even have to leave my house. I just sat in front of my computer.
My video visit was with a board-certified physician. When I registered, I provided a list of my symptoms and the reason for my visit, so she was fully prepared to help me.
We discussed my allergy history briefly and then got to the nitty-gritty of the visit: how to avoid plugged ears while flying! Her recommendation was to use Afrin right before takeoff and during the plane’s descent prior to landing. This would keep my ear canals open. I got the Afrin and used it as directed. And guess what? It worked! No ear pain. What a relief.
Here’s why we’re loving Doctor On Demand:
- Fast and convenient way to see a doctor from the comfort of your own home
- All physicians are board-certified and licensed in your state
- Easy to register online (or get the app for Android, iPhone, iPad or Galaxy Tab)
- If needed, Doctor On Demand can send prescriptions to your local pharmacy
- Visits cost $40 or less
- Many health plans cover Doctor On Demand
- Great alternative to urgent care and emergency room visits for most common medical conditions
- Average wait time is only three minutes (or schedule for your convenience)
- No monthly fees; only charged per video visit
Doctor On Demand was simply amazing! And if you are interested in trying out this great innovation in medical care, you can get $10 off your first visit using the code SIMPLE10!
No more wasting your valuable time sitting in the doctor’s waiting room and then again in the exam room! See a physician right away or schedule for a time convenient for you. Doctor On Demand is the wave of the future and I love it!