5 Easy Adventures for Kids With Norm of the North is sponsored by Lionsgate as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central.
As a grandmother, I love seeing my grandkids experience life. They see everything with such joy and excitement. I’ve always been an adventurous sort of person and I encourage them to be the same. No fear in this family! Going to see the Norm of the North movie on January 15, 2016 will be a perfect opportunity for all of us to see that being adventurous is the way to live. And we’ve got 5 easy adventures for kids inspired by the movie!
5 Easy Adventures for Kids
Norm of the North’s motto is “Bear To Be Different” and rightly so. When Norm, a talkative polar bear from the Arctic, discovers that his winter homeland is on the verge of being overrun with developers, he and his lemming buddies decide to step up and do something to prevent their winter wonderland from turning into a suburban retreat. They trek to New York City to face the people responsible for the impending changes and their many adventures and challenges along the way will have you laughing and crying all the way home.
It inspired us to brainstorm some easy adventures for kids that we could do in our family! And if we can do them, that means you can too!
So here are a few of the things we’ve got on our list to help encourage the kids to be more adventurous!
- Let’s go camping! Learning to build a camp fire and put up a tent will be so much fun. We can even do this in our backyard. And of course, we’ll have to roast marshmallows!
- Let’s learn to swim! This is something everyone needs to do. There’s nothing like being able to jump into the pool on a hot summer day and cool off.
- Let’s be brave. Be the first to raise your hand in class, even when you are not positive your answer is correct. Because you may just be right!
- Let’s learn to act! Be in a community or school play. You’ll meet new friends and maybe discover you’re a star!
- Let’s start a new hobby! Bug hunting for the win! You may be scared of bugs, but they won’t hurt you. And you can discover the beauty of their small world.
Win Tickets to see Norm of the North
You can win a $100 Fandango gift card and go see Norm of the North with your family! Contest begins Monday, January 4th and runs through Monday, January 21st!
Influence Central will randomly select 5 winners from all program entries and will handle fulfillment of the winning prizes.
Taking on new experiences and embracing life’s adventures are opportunities to reach out beyond my grandkids’ current world and strive to live life to the fullest. The Norm of the North movie, in theaters on January 15, is what adventure is all about. So take your kids and grandkids to see Norm of the North!! And then have an adventure together with our easy adventures for kids!