Week 4 of the H-E-B Meal Maker Challenge is here! This week’s featured product is Egg Beaters! It was not hard at all for me to come up with an easy recipe to share this week! After last week’s Easy Lemon Chicken, I went for a different approach and tackled on of our favorite meals! With breakfast for dinner on my mind, I whipped up some Easy Egg Muffin Sandwiches!
Easy Egg Muffin Sandwiches
Breakfast for dinner is a family favorite around here. While we love things like pancakes and scrambled eggs, sometimes I like to mix it up a bit! With egg beaters and a few other ingredients, you can have tasty breakfast sandwiches for the entire family. My favorite thing about these is that they are easy to customize to meet the tastes of each member of the family!
What you need:
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup Shredded cheese to sprinkle on top
- pinch salt and pepper
- 1 package (6 count) English Muffins
What you do:
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease muffin tin with non-stick spray and pour in Egg Beaters, filling each cup halfway.
- Sprinkle in veggies of choice. (We like spinach and tomatoes.)
- Pat veggies down into the Egg Beaters with a spoon and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 15-20 minutes.
- Place 1-2 egg muffins on a toasted English Muffin. Top with additional cheese if desired.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
Vote for your favorites!
If you like this recipe, I would love to have your vote! You can visit http://heb.com/meals to vote for your favorite recipes in the H-E-B Meal Maker Challenge and have a chance to win prizes too! The sweepstakes runs through September 6th!
What is your favorite way to serve eggs?
Disclosure: I was compensated for my participation in the 2013 H-E-B Meal Maker Challenge. All thoughts and experiences are my own. The official Meal Maker Challenge rules can be found at http://www.heb.com/page/