Easy Hawaiian BBQ Sliders was sponsored by KING’S HAWAIIAN® but the opinions are all my own.
Easy Hawaiian BBQ Sliders for Game Day
Football season is here! While I’m really only a Fantasy Football fan, Justin and Weston love watching games together. I enjoy making food for everyone on game day too. But like every other day of the week, I’m always on the hunt for quick and easy recipes that everyone will enjoy. We’ve always enjoyed KING’S HAWAIIAN products so it only made sense to pick some up for game day!
Plus, our local HEB grocery store always carries a great variety of options! We can get the Original Hawaiian Sweet Dinner Rolls, Hamburger and Hot Dog buns along with everything we need! They even have a great selection of the new KING’S HAWAIIAN BBQ Sauces!
The sauces are available in four amazing flavors, including:
- Original Sweet Pineapple – delivers bold BBQ flavor with a sweet, pineapple bite.
- Smoked Bacon – made with chunks of rich, smoky bacon combined with a tangy sweet sauce.
- Kona Coffee – combines Hawaiian-grown Kona Coffe Beans with a tangy BBQ sauce.
- Big Island Lava – it’s all about the heat with red jalapenos, spicy island flavor, and a hint of sweet.
For our Hawaiian BBQ Sliders, I knew the Original Sweet Pineapple flavor would be perfect!
What You Need:
- 2 cups Rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 12 KING’S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Dinner Rolls
- 1/2 cup KING’S HAWAIIAN BBQ Original Sweet Pineapple Sauce
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple
What You Do:
- Pull chicken from your rotisserie chicken and shred it up.
- Mix chicken with KING’S HAWAIIAN BBQ Original Sweet Pineapple Sauce.
- Slice each KING’S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Dinner Roll in half to be a slider bun.
- Spoon chicken mixture onto one side of each roll.
- Top with a small spoonful of pineapple.
If you prep your own meat, then these take a bit more work but if you opt for some prepared meat, all you have to do is add your KING’S HAWAIIAN BBQ Sauce to really pack a punch of flavor in your own Hawaiian BBQ Sliders. Plus it’s easy to change things up by changing out your meat (or even the sauce you use). We’ve used chicken, steak, and pork!
Just like that you’ll have a game day snack that will make everyone happy! KING’S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Dinner Rolls, Hamburger and Hot Dog buns, and BBQ Sauces have definitely become a staple in our pantry this football season! Luckily HEB is our go-to place for all of our KING’S HAWAIIAN grilling needs so we’ll be covered all fall long!