Easy Lemon Mousse Recipe
If you didn’t know, I like easy. I don’t mind spending time in the kitchen but I’m no Top Chef. I need short ingredient lists and easy to follow directions. I can’t be the only one! And that’s why I love this easy Lemon Mousse recipe from Krista at Everyday Mom’s Meals!
It has 3 ingredients and you can easily change up the flavor by changing the pie filling you use! Oh, and you can cut calories and fat by using sugar-free pie filling and lite Cool Whip. If you know me then you know I love any recipe that lets me make some of my favorite swaps!
Make your own Lemon Mousse
What you need:
- 1 (21oz) can lemon pie filling
- 1 (8oz) tub Cool Whip
- 2 tsp grated lemon zest, plus extra for garnish
- Lemon slices for garnish
What you do:
- In a large bowl combine pie filling and Cool Whip.
- Stir or whisk well to combine.
- Stir in lemon zest.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Garnish with extra zest and lemon slices.