I’m all about cute and fun when it comes to Halloween. We don’t do much of the spooky around here (at least not yet) but Weston loves all things Halloween. Finding kid-friendly things to make is part of the fun of the season and these easy no-bake witch hat cookies are perfect for all ages! No heat is needed and you can let the kids get creativity too and just have fun. At the end they’ll have a sweet treat to enjoy!
Easy No-Bake Witch Hat Cookies
You can create fun holiday treats and decorations just by looking through your pantry. These witch hat cookies are also super flexible. While we love fudge striped cookies, you can use any type of cookie that you want. The thinner the cookie, the better for these because you want a flat side to build your hat on. Chocolate covered mint cookies work well too! I’ve also included some affiliate links for some of the supplies in case you need to stock up!
What You Need:
- 1 box of fudge striped cookies
- 1 bag of chocolate kiss candy
- 1 tube white or black cookie icing
- halloween sprinkles or decorating pearls
What You Do:
- Turn a cookie over so the chocolate side is facing up.
- Squeeze a ring of cookie icing around the hole.
- Place a chocolate kiss candy on the ring.
- Decorate the edges with candy.
- Let sit for about 10 minutes to allow the icing to harden.
The best part about these no-bake witch hat cookies is that you can really just let the kids explore the ingredients and get creative! That is if you’re willing to clean up the mess!