Pumpkin season is just kicking off and I’m having fun getting crafty with the kids! Weston loves all things Halloween so we’ve not only been doing pumpkin crafts but some jack o’lanterns as well! This easy pumpkin craft uses materials we had around the house and ones from the dollar section of our local craft store! So it’s cheap and easy to make! Looks cute on the mantel too!
Easy Pumpkin Craft Frame
As you know, I’m all about having a great time, getting creative, but keeping it easy! It’s also nice when you can keep it cheap too, especially when getting craft with the little ones. This easy pumpkin craft frame meets all of those requirements! Plus it looks adorable on the mantel or a book shelf!
What You Need:
- Orange mini frame
- Orange craft foam or paper
- Black marker
- Googly eyes
- Craft glue
- Green craft foam or paper
What You Do:
- Cut the orange paper or foam to fit the frame and insert.
- Use the marker to draw the face of the pumpkin. Make a dot mouth and nose in shape of your choice.
- Add some glue to the eyes and press them to the face of the pumpkin.
- Cut a piece of green craft foam or paper for the stem. Add some glue and press into place.
And in minutes you’ll have an adorable and easy pumpkin craft to decorate around the house! You can also buy a white frame and make a ghost the same way. If you can find a lime green frame, I think it would be fun to try and make a monster too! Oh, or a witch! Or a black frame and maybe some colored permanent markers to turn it into a black cat!
I love how easy this craft is to make and also how versatile it is depending on the frame colors you can find! You could also get a set of different sized orange frames to make a family of pumpkins!