Spring always feels like berry season to me! Maybe it’s the warm up in the weather! Whether you’re looking for an easy treat that’s great for Spring and Summer or a sweet treat for your Easter celebrations, these easy Raspberry Cheesecake Bites are a must!
Easy Raspberry Cheesecake Bites
Cheesecake is one of my sweet spots these days. It seems like I go through phases in terms of the desserts I crave and right now cheesecake is where it’s at. Paired up with fresh berries and these easy Raspberry Cheesecake bites are irresistible. Plus they’re great if you’re entertaining. The kids love the bite sized aspect too!
Check out how easy these are to make! No baking required at all!
What You Need:
- 1 1/2 (12oz) blocks of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Graham cracker crumbs
What You Do:
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla and mix well with a hand or stand mixer.
- Then mix in raspberries.
- Once well mixed, scrape the sides of the bowl with a spatula and place the bowl in the freezer for 45-60 minutes.
- Scoop the graham cracker crumbs into a small bowl and set aside.
- Once the cheesecake mix is done chilling, scoop it out with a tablespoon (or small cookie scooper) and roll into small bite size balls.
- Roll the cheesecake balls in graham cracker crumbs and then set them on a piece of parchment paper.
- Place in the refrigerator until ready to enjoy!
You can serve these on a larger dish or place them in cute cupcake liners like we did. We tried to find some with Easter eggs on them but our store was already low on Easter baking supplies! So we made do with what we had in the house already which makes our Raspberry Cheesecake bites even easier!
I’m looking forward to trying blueberry next, I think! I love how versatile these are! Just add your favorite berries and you’re ready to go!