Mother’s Day is the perfect time to enjoy a meal with the important mothers in your life!
Our English Muffin Egg Casserole is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. All opinions are entirely my own.
Check out how easy it is to make and start planning brunch for the mother figures in your life, just in time for Mother’s Day!
English Muffin Egg Casserole
Grambo is doing the 24/7 grandparenting thing by living in the same house with us! She has her own space but we all share the main part of the house. That means she’s part of our busy family life every single day.
She can’t just send the grandkids home if they get a little wild because they are home!
We’re so thankful for her and I’m pretty sure that she loves every minute of it! Weston and Carrigan are keeping her young!
Now that Carrigan is getting older, she’s starting to show an interest in things that she sees Grambo and I do. She loves gardening with my mom and she likes helping me bake in the kitchen.
With Mother’s Day coming, I thought it would be fun to make a brunch for my mom that Carrigan could help me make! Spending extra time with my kids is something I love to do on Mother’s Day. Reminding my mom that she’s loved and appreciated is another!
Tyson Foods loves moms too! This Mother’s Day they’re celebrating moms with the Tyson Loves Moms sweepstakes!
Visit tysonlovesmoms.com to learn more and check out how easy it is to enter!
To enter, post a picture of any of the following on Instagram or Twitter and hashtag it #TysonlovesMom and tag @TysonFoods:
- Your mom
- Your brunch with mom
- Breakfast in bed for mom
You’ll be entered for the chance to win 1 out of 5 $200 Walmart gift cards! You could put together an amazing Mother’s Day brunch with that prize!
So pick up everything you need for your Mother’s Day brunch at Walmart like we did and if you’re looking for an easy brunch recipe idea, we’ve got you covered!
Our English Muffin Egg Casserole is easy and the whole family can help make it!
What You Need to Make English Muffin Egg Casserole
- 6 large eggs
- 1 (12 oz.) Thomas’® The Original Nooks & Crannies English Muffins
- 1 (16 oz.) Jimmy Dean® Regular Premium Pork Sausage
- 8 oz. Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 8 oz. Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- Salt and Pepper to taste
You can change up the types of cheese you use to tweak the flavor. I like to use Swiss sometimes! Grambo is a huge fan of Havarti as well!
How to Make English Muffin Casserole
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Brown sausage and drain. Set aside.
- Whisk together eggs, yogurt, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Spray a 9×13 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Separate each English Muffin and butter both sides.
- Place half of the English Muffins on bottom of pan. Then place the other have on top, covering the open spaces.
- Sprinkle half of the browned sausage over the English Muffins.
- Sprinkle half of the cheddar cheese and half of the mozzarella cheese over the top.
- Pour egg mixture over the top of the cheese and sausage. Then top with remaining sausage and cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the middle is completely set.
- Cool for 10-15 minutes before serving.
This recipe is great to make together because the kids can get involved. They can place the English muffins, sprinkle the cheese, and mix up the eggs!
They will need some help for the parts that involve things getting hot in the kitchen! We love teamwork, especially when making a meal for someone we love!
We hope you have a wonderful Mother’s Day with the important women in your life! We will be spending the day together, three generations of girls under one roof!
Remember that Walmart has everything you need to prep for Mother’s Day brunch! And be sure to visit tysonlovesmoms.com to learn more about Tyson Loves Moms sweepstakes!
Then be sure to check out more of our easy Mother’s Day ideas!