This post brought to you by TruMoo. All opinions are 100% mine.
It’s Halloween season around here! I love making the whole month of October about Halloween by doing little things with the kids. We’ve been to the pumpkin patch, picked out Halloween costumes, and now we’ve made some tasty Eyeball Halloween Pudding Treats! And they were so easy to make!
Eyeball Halloween Pudding Treats
I know I’ve mentioned it before but I’ll say it again, I like to do fun crafts and projects with the kids. But I like them to be easy. So when we wanted to make a sweet treat this weekend, I knew we had to do something easy that W could help make. And it had to be Halloween themed because it’s October!
These eyeball pudding treats fit the bill perfectly and we even added a little extra twist to the pudding with help from TruMoo Orange Scream!
What you need:
- Vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups TruMoo Orange Scream
- chocolate sandwich cookies
- gummy rings
- mini chocolate chips
- red edible ink pen or red gel icing
What you do:
- Mix the vanilla pudding with 2 cups of TruMoo Orange Scream. Whisk for two minutes.
- Pour into serving cups and place in refrigerator to set for at least five minutes.
- While the pudding is setting up, put together your Halloween Cookie Eyeballs.
- Once your pudding is set, add a cookie eyeball to the top of each pudding treat.
- Serve and enjoy!
TruMoo Orange Scream was a fun twist on our usual milk. The flavored milk is sweetened with just enough sugar and it doesn’t have any high fructose corn syrup. It also contains no artificial growth hormones which is important to me when it comes to the kids. And it made our vanilla pudding just a bit more festive!
You can visit their website for more delicious TruMoo Halloween recipes to make October a blast for your kids. And connect with TruMoo on Facebook and Pinterest too!What is your favorite Halloween treat to make?