Five Tips for Puppy’s First Christmas is sponsored by Purina Waggin’ Train and is 100% my own opinions.
This is my first Christmas and it smells so GOOD! Cookies! Turkey! Pine tree! It’s so amazing! This puppy’s first Christmas is so exciting but my mom keeps talking about keeping me safe and happy. I’m pretty happy but I guess being safe is important too!
Five Tips for Puppy’s First Christmas
Here are some tips to keep me (and my other puppy friends) safe during the holiday season:
- Keep me away from that tree! It can fall on me. Ouch! Or maybe I will chew on an ornament or the string of lights or the cord plugging it into the wall. So many choices. My family put up a baby gate to protect me and the tree.
- Take me for a walk before company comes over! Then I’ll be a bit tired and will be calmer when the guests arrive. And I can wear my new blue sweater and show it off to all the neighbor’s dogs.
- Take me to visit Santa! I need to tell him what I want him to bring me. Also, a picture of all my puppy cuteness is a must. I’m not sure this was about me being safe but I sure did love all the attention!
- Keep my crate ready and waiting! I may need to escape the merriment for a while. A clean, warm blanket in my personal space is much appreciated.
- Buy me treats! This is the most important item on the list. Even at my young age, I already know what my favorite treats are and they come from Purina. Be sure to check the label to see what portion is good for my little tummy.
Purina Waggin’ Train
Purina Waggin’ Train are yummiest treats! The first time I tasted them, I was hooked. The hardest decision is to figure out which flavor is my favorite! They have some great options including”
- Waggin’ Train Chicken Jerky Minis
- Waggin’ Train Homestyle Chicken Jerky Tenders
- Waggin’ Train Chicken Jerky Curls
Can you tell I am partial to chicken? The treats are simple and satisfying and their slow-cooked natural flavor is most delectable. Chicken!
Purina Waggin’ Train Treats are backed by Purina’s 85 years of experience in quality pet care products. Purina’s commitment to quality is the “gold standard” for the industry, meeting or exceeding all U.S. requirements. Their strict quality controls are followed from the laying of the chicken’s egg all the way to the treat given to me and my furry friends. For more information about Waggin’ Train, visit WagginTrainBrand.com.
All this Christmas celebrating has me worn out already. But don’t worry, I rebound with some rest! I loved my present, a new ball (and yes they already gave it to me), and want all my canine friends to know that Purina has a gift for you, too. It’s a buy one, get one free coupon so you can save on your own Purina Waggin’ Train treats!
Have a pawsitively happy holiday!
Enter to Win!
Use the form below to enter for your chance to win 3 bags of Purina Waggin’ Train treats (one of each variety). If you can’t type with your nails, get your human to help you enter! The giveaway is open to US residents and ends on January 4th! Good luck!