The Folgers Jingle Contest 2017 is here!
This post was sponsored by Folgers as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) guidelines concerning the use of endorsement and testimonials in advertising. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review.
Folgers Jingle Contest 2017
I don’t know about you, but the Folgers jingle was part of my childhood and I can still sing along. I’m pretty sure it’s part of pop culture and many of us probably have plenty of memories associated with it!
I can remember some of the older commercials that remind me of times spent with my grandparents on early mornings as a child. I’m not sure why the jingle brings up these vivid memories for me, but the combination of the music with the familiar lyrics does it for me every time I hear it!
This year, Folgers is inviting musicians to make the well-known their jingle their own in the Folgers Jingle Contest 2017! It’s a jingle that just makes me think of bright mornings with a fresh cup of coffee.
How to Enter the Folgers Jingle Contest
It’s easy to enter your version of the iconic Best Part of Wakin’ Up™ Folgers Jingle in the contest for your chance to win!
Check out how it works:
- From 1/30 to 2/27, you can submit a video of your Folgers jingle version on the website. It must include the complete melody and lyrics of “The Best Part of Wakin’ Up is Folgers in Your Cup.” Visit the website for full requirements and rules.
- Between 2/27 and 3/19, five semi-finalists will be chosen. Each will have a mentor session with singer-songwriter Chris Young before the online vote opens.
- From 3/27 – 4/24, fans will have the chance to vote for their favorite jingle. Each person can vote daily and each vote cast enters you to win prizes up to $10,000!
- In May, one winner will be announced and that jingle will win the $25,000 grand prize!
To learn more, be sure to connect with Folgers! You can learn more about the contest and other exciting things happening with the brand!
- Folgers website: http://www.folgerscoffee.com/
- Folgers Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/folgers
- Folgers Twitter: https://twitter.com/folgers