For the Love of Dogs
My dogs were my babies before I had W. That gorgeous rat terrier is my little man Toby. J and I got him right after we get married when I was missing my boston terrier, Murray. Toby was our first child! We have had quite a few adventures with him and some of them leave me saying, “for the love of dogs!”
I remember when we took him everywhere with us when he was younger. It was like he was our child. He went swimming for the first time (accidentally) in a pool at our friends’ house. He used to sleep in our bed. One night I woke up to see Toby asleep on J’s chest. J didn’t even notice! It was classic.
He is definitely going to be an amazing best friend for my little boy once W gets a bit older. Right now they have a bit of a hurdle to overcome in their relationship. W thinks that Toby’s tail is for holding onto and Toby is not a fan. Once they resolve that minor issue, it will be all about a boy and his dog!
Cesar Savory Delights Makes Dinner a Treat
All three of our dogs are small breeds. We have the rat terrier, a boston terrier, and a pug. They might be a bit spoiled, so I love giving them food designed for their smaller size. When we got the opportunity to try the new Cesar Savory Delights, I was excited! They come in 5 varieties that I think sound pretty classy:
- Porterhouse Steak Flavor with Peas and Carrots
- Rotisserie Chicken Flavor with Bacon and Cheese
- Filet Mignon Flavor with Bacon and Potato
- Rosemary Chicken Flavor with Spring Vegetables
- Ham and Egg Flavor with Bacon and Potato
#sharethejoy 10,000 Savory Delights™ Twitter Giveaway
- Follow @CesarCuisine on Twitter. Then write a tweet about why your dog means the world to you!
- Tag @CesarCuisine and include the hashtag #sharethejoy in your tweet.
- Encourage your friends and Twitter followers to #sharethejoy as well so they can receive their free meals!
- @CesarCuisine will reward 5,000 dog lovers with two complimentary Savory Delights™ meals. They will be responsible for following up with the winners and collecting mailing information after the conclusion of the event.
You can also learn more by visiting Cesar on Facebook. Meanwhile, get tweeting so your furry friend can try the new flavors! For the love of dogs, right?
Why do you love your dog?
Formula Mom Disclosure: I wrote this review while participating in an ambassador program by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Cesar and received product samples and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.