Game Day Food Made Easy is sponsored by Walmart Grocery. All thoughts and opinions are mine.
Game Day Food Made Easy with Walmart Grocery
Football season is here and that means weekends in our house include a few games on the TV. It also means that sometimes we have friends over to enjoy the game. Whether it’s just the boys watching or a group of buddies, game day food is a must. Recently I discovered the secret to making game day food a breeze (while handling our weekly grocery shopping too)! Walmart Grocery has made my life so much easier with their free, online grocery pickup service.
My friends had been talking about it for weeks before I decided to give it a try. I should have listened to them. They knew what they were talking about!
Grocery shopping with two kids has honestly become a bit of a circus. This summer was a mess because Weston would want to go down one aisle while Carrigan was tossing things into the cart. So when school started and Weston was no longer helping us, it got a little bit better.
But we were still spending a crazy amount of time grocery shopping each week. Not anymore! Now I’m sitting on the couch with my laptop (or on my phone) while ordering the groceries we need for the week!
This is great for game day food because picking up groceries on the weekend is so crazy. The stores around here are always so busy unless you shop during the game. So I order the basics and pick them up before kickoff!
How Walmart Grocery Works
Check out how easy it is to get everything you need for game day entertaining (or just for easy food to eat while your family cheers for your favorite team)!
It’s easy to shop by department using the drop down list but if you have specific products you’d like to add to your shopping list, you can use the search bar. I had a few game day food basics in mind for us and it was easy to find what I needed.
- Hambuger patties
- Potato chips
- Wings (or another appetizer type item)
- Vegetables and dip
It was easy to find what we needed and add them to our order. Then I was able to select a pick up time at our local Walmart! Oh and if you need something like a new sprinkler (yes, I speak from experience), if Walmart has it then you can add it to your Walmart Grocery order!
If you place your order before 10:00am in the morning, you can schedule a time to pick it up for free on the same day! Otherwise, you can pick a day in the future and a time that works well for you!
Walmart Grocery will help you locate the store nearest to you. Then you pick a time and you’re ready to checkout!
Once you’ve placed your Walmart Grocery order, all you have to do is wait for your scheduled pick up window! Walmart will call you about 15 minutes before your window to let you know that your order is ready. Then you can head over to pick up. It’s all clearly marked when you get to the store.
Look for the orange Walmart Grocery pickup signs and follow them to the pickup area. Park, call the number on the sign, and then you just wait for your groceries to be brought out to your car.
They will let you know if any substitutions were made on your order (when you’re placing your order you can mark a box that approves substitutions or not), have you confirm your order, and then load it all up!
Why Use Walmart Grocery
So why do I depend on Walmart Grocery these days?
- Saves time and effort!
- Fast and easy! I order online then select my pickup time and location. Our car is loaded in minutes and off we go!
- Peace of mind! We’ve been thrilled with the quality of our orders! The freshest items have been chosen with great quality.
- Free of charge! There are no service fees and you get the same Every Day Love Prices as you’d get in the store.
Walmart stores around the country offer the Walmart Grocery service, but if you’re located in the Houston area like we are, here are some local locations!
- Walmart Supercenter – 1919 N Main St., Pearland, TX 77581
- Walmart Supercenter – 1025 Sawdust Rd, Spring, TX 77380
- Walmart Supercenter – 27650 TX-249, Tomball, TX 77375
- Walmart Supercenter – 15955 FM 529, Houston, TX 77095
- Walmart Supercenter – 25108 Market Pl Dr, Katy, TX 77494
- Walmart Supercenter – 12353 FM 1960 Rd W, Houston, TX 77065
- Walmart Supercenter – 20903 Highland Knolls Dr, Katy, TX 77450
- Walmart Supercenter – 6060 N Fry Rd, Katy, TX 77449
- Walmart Supercenter – 22605 Texas 249 Access Rd, Tomball, TX 77375
- Walmart Supercenter – 21150 Kuykendahl Rd, Spring, TX 77379
- Walmart Supercenter – 8585 Memorial Blvd, Port Arthur, TX 77640
- Walmart Supercenter – 3115 Edgar Brown Dr, West Orange, TX 77630
- Walmart Supercenter – 5501 Texas 6, Missouri City, TX 77459
- Walmart Supercenter – 9929 Hwy 6, Missouri City, TX 77459
- Walmart Supercenter – 10505 W Broadway St, Pearland, TX 77584
- Walmart Neighborhood Market – 24809 Aldine Westfield Rd, Spring, TX 77373
So visit the Walmart Grocery site and place your order today! Trust me, it will make your life so much easier!