This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Campbell’s Soup Company . All opinions are 100% mine.
When it comes to the weekends, a lot of football gets watched around our house. Justin is a huge college football fan and I get involved in a little major league football because I love to play fantasy football. So I’m always looking for a game day snack that is easy to make and that’s delicious too! This week I had fun putting together these hearty soup cups!
Hearty Game Day Snack: Soup Cups
For game day, Campbell’s Chunky™ Soup is a great solution. It’s easy to prepare and our whole family enjoys the different varieties. But it’s even better when the guys come over to watch the game because it’s loaded with big pieces of meat and vegetables. On a crisp, fall afternoon it’s great over some rice or mashed potatoes.
But I wanted to make something a bite more bite-sized this week. Check out how easy it is to make this hearty game day snack!
What You Need:
- 1 can Campbell’s Chunky Soup (we tried the new BBQ Seasoned Pork flavor and it was delicious!)
- 1 package puff pastry cups
- 1 cup shredded cheese
What You Do:
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Break the puff pastry cups apart and space out on sheet of parchment paper on a baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes.
- While puff pastry cups are baking, warm the Campbell’s Chunky Soup on medium heat.
- Remove from oven and push centers of puff pastry cups down using the end of a knife.
- Fill each cup with soup.
- Then top the puff pastry cup with shredded cheese.
- Put bake in the over for about 5 minutes or until the cheese on top has melted.
I love the flexibility (and the ease!) of this recipe! You could easily change up the soup and turn it into an entirely different game day snack! It can definitely take care of a football size hunger!