While I love sharing fun crafts and activities as well as easy and delicious recipes, there is a lot more going on in our lives. And one of the most recent additions to our life is an array of essential oils. People have been using them for years and as I try to make small changes in our lives to live more naturally, this was a move that just made sense!
How to Buy Essential Oils
So Why Essential Oils?
These are powerful and created to work perfectly with our bodies. Grambo is into a variety of healing methods and began learning about essential oils last year. So it only made sense for us to begin using them in our own home. I’m all about reducing the chemicals in my home and supporting our wellness! Check out some of the ways we’re using essential oils in our daily lives!
The world of essential oils can be very confusing, so I’m using the commission money that I make to give you back freebies that will be a HUGE help in your oily journey!
If you get a premium Young Living starter kit (which is, on its own, a really great deal at $160) and become a member, then I will provide you with an essential oils reference app and bottle labels to help you get started!
Oh, and one quick thing. You get (11) 5 ml bottles with this deal. Several people always ask each time I talk about this starter kit if it’s just the samples. Nope, you get everything in the picture below with your kit including the (11) 5 ml bottles of oils! It’s a great way to get started!
How to Snag the Deal
- 1. Head over to the Young Living page here to enroll.
- 2. Be sure the “Member” option is selected so that you don’t end up paying retail prices.
- 3. Be sure the “sponsor ID” and “enroller id” say 2386861 (so that Grambo and I can send you your free gifts!) If you need any help, shoot me an email at email@example.com! Click to go to the next step in the enrollment process.
- 4. Fill in your Membership Information.
- 5. Choose a username, password, and PIN. You will use your PIN for security purposes if you need to speak to customer service.
- 6. Complete your tax information. If you do not feel comfortable putting in your social security number (this is only for tax purposes if you decide to turn this into a business) then you can get an EIN from the IRS in just a few seconds here and use that number instead (the IRS just needs to be able to connect some number with you for tax purposes). They need a Social Security Number or an EIN because if you make $600 or more per year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail (which is required by law). Young Living will never share this info with anyone. **Remember that you are under no obligation to sell. But sometimes people decide to do it!**
- 7. Check the box that you have read and agree to the member agreement. Click Agree and Continue.
- 8. Choose your starter kit. Select which starter kit you want to get. My recommendation would be the Premium Starter Kit (and that’s the one where you get all of the freebies!) These are the oils that we use almost every single day in our house! You can choose which diffuser you would like with your kit. I recommend the Home Diffuser or Dewdrop Diffuser. We use both every day!
- 9. The last decision to make is about the Essential Rewards program. I’d recommend skipping this step for now. If you’re going to be purchasing products monthly then it’s a great program that will give you credit back with each order and save you on shipping costs. But it’s not required and you don’t have to choose a kit to enroll later. You can enroll at any time and just order the products you’re interested in!
- 10. Then click Enrollment Checkout. (If you would like to order any extra oils, click Add More Products to Enrollment Order.)
- 11. Complete your order on the next by completing your payment information.
Welcome to Young Living!
- 12. After you sign up, send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know that you signed up through this promotion. Use the subject line NEW TO OILS so we can start putting your goodies together and get them sent out!.
IMPORTANT: This promotion is only available when you sign up with the sponsor ID and enroller ID as #2386861!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Does signing up to purchase Wholesale obligate me to sell Young Living?
- Am I required to make a minimum purchase each month?
- Why should I buy from Young Living?
- Does Young Living only sell essential oils?
If you have any more questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out!
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website.