From preschool and kindergarten to high school and college, there are graduation celebrations going on everywhere! If you’re having a party or just want to celebrate your child’s achievements, learn how to make these cute graduation cupcakes!
How to Make Cute Graduation Cupcakes
The great thing about these graduation cupcakes is that they’re easy enough to make that your new grad can help make them! No matter how old they are! Whip up a batch of your favorite cupcakes and get ready to make them special!
What You Need:
- Unfrosted Cupcakes of any flavor you like!
- Vanilla frosting
- Fudge covered graham cracker cookies
- Fruit roll up
What You Do:
- Remove cupcake wrappers from cupcakes and turn upside down.
- Place a small amount of frosting on the bottom of the cupcake and place on cookie on top.
- Cut fruit roll up into small strips. Use a dot of frosting to attach to the top of the cookie.
- Then use a dot of frosting to attach an M&M to the fruit roll up where it is connected to the cookie.
And then you have cute graduation cupcakes for your celebration this year! They are great for graduation parties for any age!
You can try making them with mini cupcakes but when we tried it the graham cracker cookies were huge compared to our cupcakes. So we opted for the larger, regular sized cupcakes.
Once you have your cupcakes baked and cooled, these don’t take long to make at all! So make them for your next graduation celebration! They would be adorable as a treat for kindergartners at the end of the year!
Tell me who in your life is graduating this year!