The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free. Check out why the new LG InstaView Refrigerator is a great option for busy families!
Family-Friendly LG InstaView Refrigerator
Before I had kids, I never really thought too much about the features I needed in a refrigerator. Now that we’re a family of five (plus the two dogs), I’ve discovered that there are a few features that can make family life just a bit easier.
We’ve owned three different refrigerators since Weston was born, so I’m really starting to figure out what works best for our family!
One thing I know works best for us is a refrigerator with a bottom drawer and two doors on top. It’s the design that works best as we encourage some independence with the kids. They’re able to better help us put groceries away and get things out for meal prep!
The new LG InstaView Refrigerator features the door layout that we prefer so it definitely caught my eye!
LG InstaView Features
I will admit that the KG InstaView Refrigerator has one of the coolest features and it’s one I want to have!
The top right door features a Door-in-Door tinted glass panel. You knock on it twice to view and select your items. And you don’t even have to open the door! If you have kids, this is a great feature because it means they don’t have to stand with the refrigerator door open as the hunt for a snack!
Check out the other features of the LG InstaView Refrigerator:
- “Knock twice” feature illuminates contents, allowing you to see inside without letting cold air out
- Most popular items are in front and accessible (door-in-door feature)
- ColdSaver™ Panel reduces cold air loss to extend the freshness of food
- Energy efficient – saves on utility bills by reducing time spent choosing items with the door open
- Distinctive styling – sleek design, tinted glass panel, fingerprint resistant
- Variety of large capacity models that give you ample space and keep food conveniently organized and within reach