The Big Game is almost here which means I’m working on food because football games are all about the food for me. (Except during fantasy football season when I pay a little more attention to the games.) I love hanging out with the family while they enjoy the game so our food has to be easy! These easy football brownies are one of my go-to recipes when I want a cute little treat!
Make Easy Football Brownies for the Big Game
The best thing about these football brownies is that they are so easy to make and even though they aren’t shaped like footballs, they’re always a hit! I’ve included a few affiliate links in case you need to pick up any of the ingredients!
What You Need:
- 1 box brownie mix (and everything you need according to the directions on the back of the box)
- white cookie icing
- non-stick cooking spray (the trick to cutting your brownies)
What You Do:
- Prepare your brownies according to the directions on the box.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Spray knife with non-stick cooking spray and cut brownies into small rectangles.
- Remove from pan and use white cookie icing to draw a straight line down the center of each brownie. Then draw three small lines across the longer line.
- Serve and enjoy!
I love making these because they just add a little more fun to watching the game together. My family will eat brownies any time but they really love when I take a few extra minutes to turn them into football brownies!
So grab a box of brownie mix and add a little football treat to your game day menu!