Our Marinated Chicken Breasts Recipe is part of my participation in Mom Blog Tour at the Summer Fancy Food Show on behalf of Wendy’s Bloggers (#MomBlogTourFF) and received Colman’s Mustard products to facilitate my review.
Marinated Chicken Breasts Recipe
We eat a lot of chicken around here. While the kids like a good chicken nugget, the adults prefer to go with a bit more flavor and variety. So I’m always look for new glazes and marinades for your chicken. Our most recent marinated chicken breasts recipe was delicious with pasta on the side but I look forward to trying it with a rice pilaf next time! I love that it works with a variety of side dishes! That makes it easy to change up the dinner menu slightly without having to figure out a bunch of new recipes!
The key to this marinade is the bit of a kick that you get from the spices combined with Colman’s Mustard.
Colman’s Original has been England’s iconic fiery-hot, go-to cooking essential for nearly 200 years! The Colman secret is a blend of brown mustard seeds and white mustard seeds which gives us a unique kick that’s extremely versatile! There are only three mustard mills in the world that blend both the white and brown seeds and Colman’s Mustard is one of them!
Colman’s Mustard is available in a variety of products including:
- Prepared Mustard
- Prepared Squeezy Mustard
- Dry Mustard (2oz)
- Dry Mustard (4oz)
For our marinated chicken breasts recipe, I depended on the Colman’s Prepared Mustard to add a great kick that livened up our dinner!
What You Need:
- 1/2 cup Colman’s Mustard
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground peppercorn
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup white onion, grated
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
What You Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and place 2-3 chicken breasts in the bottom of a baking dish.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together Colman’s Mustard, red wine vinegar, and melted butter.
- Mix in the garlic powder, pepper, salt, and bay leaf.
- Pour a quarter of the mixture into a separate bowl and set aside.
- Pour the remaining mixture over your chicken and bake for 35 minutes.
- Then mix the brown sugar in with the sauce you set aside and pour on top of your chicken after baking.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until your chicken is fully cooked.
So if you’re looking for a great marinated chicken breasts recipe that packs a lot of flavor, don’t hesitate to try this one tonight!
Then go to colmansusa.com for information about products, recipes and to find where to buy. Plus, check out the website for coupons, giveaways and more! You can also connect with Colman’s Mustard on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest!
Enter to Win
One lucky reader will win assorted Colman’s Mustard products and merchandise! Visit the giveaway page for your chance to win!