Meet the Pajanimals
Have you met the Pajanimals? If not, where have you been? Or maybe I should ask… how old are your kids? Although we do not watch Sprout as often as we used to since W has developed an addiction to a show on another channel, we have watched our fair share.
In fact, I have quite a few memories of late nights spent with W, CowBella, Apollo, Sweetpea Sue, and Squacky! He’s always been a fan of the Pajanimals. If you don’t get the Sprout channel, THE PAJANIMALS debuted on the NEW NBC Kids block (produced by Sprout) on July 7th! You can catch it every weekend!
Squacky the Pajanimals Plush
We were lucky enough to get a sneak peek into the new line of plush Pajanimals! Squacky the duck came knocking on our door and I fell in love with him! Yes, I just said I fell in love with him.
I will admit it. I have a stuffed animal problem. I have since I was a child. Love them!
The Pajanimals plush is not your ordinary stuffed animal!
First of all, he is adorable! I love the bright blue and yellows because they aren’t the typical colors that you see. Once of the reason I enjoy the Pajanimals is their bright colors. They definitely catch W’s eye!
Squacky is also extremely squishable which makes him great for cuddling! It also helps him fit into the diaper bag so he can travel with us when we’re on the go! One of my other favorite features is that the Pajanimals plush has a heavier material that feels like beans or beads of some sort in his tail area. It’s great because it helps Squacky sit up on his own!
Pajanimals Pajama Time Tips
I would love to pretend that I am the perfect mother who has everything under control. The fact is that I’m not. Bed time at our house is a hot mess. There. I said it. It’s true. Routine? What’s that?
The Pajanimals have some Pajama Time Tips that I am definitely taking to heart. I will take any help I can get!
- Blow off steam. Allow your child to get rid of some energy by running around the house, dancing to music or tumbling on the carpet at the end of the day.
- Calm things down. Start the wind-down process after letting your child get out their energy. Reading and listening to quiet music are great ways to start the transition to bed time.
- Keep it light. Avoid turning bed time into a chore. Try to keep it fun. Sing songs and make putting pajamas on into a game!
- Stay consistent. Once you have decided on a bed time, stick to it! A simple routine is the best way to lead up to bed time. Take a bath, brush teeth, and read a book together. Consistency provides a feeling of safety!
- Snuggle and share. Spend the last few moments of the day together. Snuggle up with your child. Share a story from the day and talk about the great things to come in the morning!
Tell me about your bed time routine!
The new Pajanimals toy line from TOMY includes all 4 adorable Pajanimals characters. The 9″ plush are available for $10.99 and the 15″ plush are $19.99. The Snuggle Up Story Mat is available for $29.99 and looks like it would be great for nap time!
You can learn more about The Pajanimals at www.sproutonline.com/
Connect with Sprout and the Jim Henson Company on Facebook and Twitter!