When we moved into our new house, we purchased a new refrigerator. We went with stainless steel because our goal is to eventually replace all of the kitchen appliances with stainless steel appliances. It didn’t take long before I was faced with the only challenge that comes with stainless steel appliances — fingerprints galore! Lucky for me, the men who delivered and installed the refrigerator gave me a valuable tip for keeping it clean! Use WD-40! Forget those high-priced cleaners and look in your garage! It got me thinking about other ways I might use WD-40 around the house.
6 Family Friendly Uses for WD-40!
- Clean your stainless steel appliances.
- Remove crayon marks from walls. Just spray on the mark and wipe with a clean rag!
- Loosen stubborn zippers.
- Remove the splattered grease on your stove.
- Remove the sticky residue left by duct tape.
- Remove tomato based stains from clothing!
Have you ever used WD-40 for a use not listed on the label? Do you use it to clean around the house? Tell me about your uses for WD-40!