I was compensated for this review of Papa Murphy’s and Papa Murphy’s Law. All opinions and statements remain 100% my own. #PapaMurphysLaw
Sometimes things just get a little crazy around our house. I’m pretty sure we’re not the only ones. There are night’s when I have no idea how dinner is going to happen. You know the kind of nights where cereal sounds like the perfect meal option?
Papa Murphy’s Law
So these nights usually come after a day like this:
- Weston doesn’t want to get out of bed and go to school even though he’s usually okay in the morning.
- Carrigan spills her juice all over the breakfast table.
- At the last minute Carrigan decides she wants to go in the car to drop Weston at school but she’s only wearing underwear.
- The dog gets into the garbage can and spreads it all over the kitchen.
- A work deadline gets pushed up and it’s a project I haven’t even started!
- The clouds open up and start to pour rain right when it’s time to walk to the bus stop.
And on those days it just seems to continue on and on.
Those kinds of nights are Papa Murphy’s Law nights!
Papa Murphy’s Law is the exact opposite reaction to Murphy’s Law. When chaos inevitably happens, Papa Murphy’s Pizza is an easy solution to the dinnertime dilemma! It’s an option my family definitely prefers to cereal because thankfully they are HUGE pizza fans.
When you want a dinner that is easy and fresh for your family, Papa Murphy’s Pizza has your back.
We’re fans of Papa Murphy’s Pizza for a few reasons:
- From the dough to the freshly-grated cheese to the hand-chopped vegetables, everything is prepared fresh daily in our local store.
- Easy to personalize. Papa Murphy’s makes our pizza when we’re ready for it. So we can add and remove toppings to make it perfect for our family.
- We can choose from a variety of pizza crusts including pan pizza, thin crust, original crust (our favorite), and stuffed crust!
- We bake it when we’re ready!
As a busy mom, I love being able to bake our pizza when we’re ready. I don’t have to worry about the timing of ordering it and how long it will take for delivery to arrive.
Take and bake pizza is a great option for us on those crazy days or on the super busy days when we don’t have much time to eat. I still want to offer my family a fresh meal but it has to be quick and easy!
So next time you’ve had one of those days where it seems like the chaos will never end, call on Papa Murphy’s Law and find your local Papa Murphy’s location! You can also order online to make things even easier!
Save your family’s dinner time with Papa Murphy’s Law!