Post sponsored by Mirum Shopper. Opinions are 100% my own. I’m excited to be the hosting the #ParentsChoice Twitter Party on March 7th and I hope you’ll join us!
Have you heard of Parent’s Choice® baby and toddler products? Maybe you’ve seen them at Walmart or even used them with your own kids! We invite you to come chat with us!
Join the #ParentsChoice Twitter Party
One of the biggest challenges in parenting (especially with a new baby) is feeding. There are so many options and approaches. But I’ve learned that parents have to trust their gut.
Every family is different and while everyone likes to give their best advice, we also have to trust ourselves! The best thing about that is there are so many choices available out there!
When I was struggling to breastfeed with Weston, I learned a lot about the options available. Parent’s Choice® products are some of the products that found their way to our pantry shelves for him!
Parent’s Choice products are nutritionally comparable to their more expensive counterparts like Enfamil®, Similac®, and Gerber®. Shockingly, you can save up to $600 a year by choosing Parent’s Choice®! That’s a huge savings and something to consider.
#ParentsChoice Twitter Party Details
- DATE: Tuesday, March 7, 2017
- TIME: 1:00pm ET – 2:00pm ET
- HASHTAG: #ParetsChoice
- PRIZES: (5) $100 Walmart Gift Cards.
- HOST: @thesimpleparent
- CO-HOSTS: @amomsimpression & @iamthemaven
- OFFICIAL RULES: Read Official Rules Here. Open to U.S. Residents Only.
Leave your Twitter handle below to RSVP for your chance to win during the Twitter Party!
— Mariah Moon (@thesimpleparent) March 6, 2017
More about Parent’s Choice
Parent’s Choice® baby and toddler products are available exclusively at Walmart and can help families save up to $600 a year over alternative formulas.
With Parent’s Choice®, you also get infant formula that:
- is nutritionally comparable to more expensive national brand infant formulas
- is compliant with FDA nutritional standards and recommendations of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- is clinically proven to support
- growth and development while being easy to digest and well tolerated by millions of babies.
It’s available in four varieties including:
- Parent’s Choice® Premium Powder Infant Formula – 35 oz . Value Size makes (65) 4 oz. bottles, Clinically proven to support growth and development
- Parent’s Choice® Advantage Tub Powder Stage 2 Formula – 35 oz. Value Size, Suitable for babies 6-12 months
- Parent’s Choice®Sensitivity Canned Powder Infant Formula – Available in Value Size 33.2 oz and makes (59) 4oz bottles, for fussiness & gas
- Parent’s Choice®Gentle Infant Formula with Iron – Available in Value Size 33.2 oz Makes (60) 4 oz. bottles, for fussiness, gas and crying
Parent’s Choice also extends beyond infant formula to include:
- Baby and Toddler Foods
- Toddler Formula for Older Infants
- Ready-to-Drink Pediatric Nutritional Beverages
- Pediatric Electrolyte Rehydration Solution and Powder Sticks!
Check out the full line of products the next time you visit Walmart!