This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TabletTrio #CollectiveBias
As we’ve been preparing for PreK, I’ve been up to my ears in lists of things to do. I have work of my own to get done while also getting everything that W needs to head to school in a few weeks. School supplies, new shoes, new clothes, a haircut, and the list goes on. But I’ve also been thinking about how we will continue his learning at home on the days he doesn’t got to PreK and how I will stay on top of all I have to do while also dropping him off and picking him up from school. I’m going to need a little help and the T-Mobile Trio AXS 7.85” 4G Tablet with Tmobile Free Data is going to be my helper!
Preparing for PreK with Tmobile Free Data
So how will my new tablet help us prepare for back to school?
When I’m sitting in the car waiting to pick W up from school I plan to use the Free Data for Life plan that comes with the tablet to get connected while we wait. My other tablet is Wifi only so it doesn’t help me much in the car and my phone is just too small to be very productive.
With up to 200MB of free data each month for the life of the tablet on T-Mobile’s advanced nationwide 4G network (T-Mobile and Walmart offer affordable, flexible and overage-free tablet data plans in case you need more), I will be able to stay on top of my email, check drafts for the blog, or entertain C while we wait in the pick up line.
Oh and I can’t forget some of my favorite entertainment apps just in case I don’t have any work to do while we wait!
But I’m also looking forward to being able to use the T-Mobile Trio with W. He often wants to use my phone so I have a few educational apps on it for him. He has a tablet but it’s Wifi only so in the car some of his favorite apps don’t work. Now he’ll be able to use the new tablet to play games while also practicing skills that will help in succeed in PreK!
So I’ve been loading up the tablet with great apps for PreK students and love watching him get excited about learning!
8 Great Apps for PreK
In case you’re looking for some good apps to get for your child, here’s what we’re using and enjoying! These are all available for the T-Mobile Trio Tablet and vary in price.
- Endless Alphabet – W loves monsters and this app features and introduction to the alphabet with some friendly, colorful monsters. (Free)
- 123s ABCs Kids Handwriting – This app helps kids with practical exercises that develop writing, reading and fine motor skills. W has improved his ability to write his letters through playing with it. (Free)
- Super Why! – W is a fan of Super Why! on television so he is easily engaged in the learning when one of his favorite shows comes to life in the app! ($2.99)
- Preschool Basics – This app features five different flashcard decks, including alphabet letters, numbers, colors, shapes and words. ($1.99)
- Hooked on Phonics – I used Hooked on Phonics for years in my classroom and the kids always enjoyed it. Now W enjoys it too! (Free)
- Toddler Counting 123 HD – This app has really helped W develop his counting skills. It has settings that allow you to set the highest number so you can adjust the challenge of it as your child needs it. ($0.99)
- Dr. Panda, Teach Me! – Full version features 10 educational minigames including puzzles, numbers, colors, logic, memory, and more! ($2.71 or Free version)
- TopIQ Kids Learning Program – This app offers 100+ curriculum based preschool & kindergarten learning games for ages two to seven. W is a huge fan of all the Agnitus apps and has them on multiple devices.
So now I’m feeling even more prepared for back to school. We have all of our supplies and most of the new clothes. W just needs a haircut and I think we’re ready!
Now that I picked up my T-Mobile Trio AXS 7.85” 4G Tablet at Walmart for $179, I’m set to keep him entertained and learning while also helping myself stay on top of things and make the most of my time! You can learn more about what is available from T-Mobile at Walmart.