Preschool Bubble Art is part of a sponsored campaign for Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. I received compensation for my participation, but my review and opinions are my own.
Easy Preschool Bubble Art
My kids love bubbles. It’s just a simple fact. Even as Weston gets older, he loves bubbles! We pulled together bubbles activities kids love so we have a list to work off each summer.
The new Teletubbies: Bubbles DVD is full of singing, dancing and popping bubbles. It’s the perfect DVD for preschoolers who love bubbles!
In honor of the Teletubbies and summer, we’ll be having fun with bubbles over the next few weeks. This week we had a blast making easy Preschool Bubble Art! It’s a simple activity that gives the kids permission to blow bubbles in a cup and then creates a cute piece of artwork they can be proud of!
Easy Preschool Bubble Art Materials
When it comes to bubble painting, you don’t need much in terms of materials! You might have most of it around the house already!
- Small cups
- Dish soap
- Food coloring
- White cardstock
How to Make Preschool Bubble Painting
- Squeeze some dish soap into the bottom of each cup. You don’t need much but you don’t need to measure either!
- Add water until the cup is about 1/3 full.
- Add a few drops of food coloring to each cup. The more food coloring you add, the more vibrant your bubble painting will be.
- Have child blow bubbles until the bubbles start to rise above the top of the cup.
- Take out straw and place cardstock on top of the cup. As bubbles pop, they will “paint” on the cardstock.
- Repeat with different colors then let dry.
If you’re painting with bubbles with your younger kids, do your best to encourage them to blow bubbles and not suck in on the straw. Carrigan got a taste of soapy water even after we warned her!
Bubbles with the Teletubbies
Carrigan is a huge fan of watching “movies” these days. Basically, it means she wants to watch a DVD from our collection. TELETUBBIES: BUBBLES DVD by Sony Pictures Home Entertainment is a great addition to our collection.
It features six new episodes including ‘Bubbles’ and officially releases on June 20. You can use our affiliate link to preorder TELETUBBIES: BUBBLES now!
Throughout 2017, the Teletubbies are celebrating “20 Years of Big Hugs.” I can remember when my sister loved watching Teletubbies as a child. There is so much that young kids can learn from the entertaining episodes including:
- Getting Along with Others – Teletubbies love each other and share Big Hugs. This helps children learn to express love through actions like hugs.
- Listening and Responding – Teletubbies helps children listen and imitate sounds, and learn to interpret non-verbal signals.
- Being Active – Teletubbies encourages kids to move.
- Communicating and Expressing – Teletubbies play-language helps children with speech development. The episodes encourage them to join in and learn to communicate with confidence.
You can learn even more about the developmental benefits of Teletubbies and see why you might want to add the new TELETUBBIES: BUBBLES DVD to your collection!
Carrigan loved singing and dancing with the Teletubbies. She already has a few favorite parts, including one where the characters are baby versions of themselves! The DVD’s running time is 74 minutes which means we can have it playing while we enjoy time in the playroom, or we can just watch an episode or two over a stretch of days!
You can learn more about Teletubbies by connecting on social media!
- Facebook: facebook.com/teletubbies
- Twitter: twitter.com/TeletubbiesUSA
- Instagram: instagram.com/teletubbieshq
Then get your own copy of TELETUBBIES: BUBBLES or enter the giveaway below for your chance to win one!