This Quick Easy Family Meal Idea is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Quiznos. The opinions and text are all mine.
Quick Easy Family Meal Idea
You know I’m completely honest about family life being busy. Even with young kids there are days when the last thing I want to do is think about feeding my family. I’ll admit it! But they have to eat! That’s another honest truth. When I need a quick easy family meal idea, I turn to some of our favorite easy recipes.
But sometimes even that’s too much. You know the kind of days. You need food that your family enjoys and you also need something that will save you time!
Recently Quiznos has been this timesaver for us! Going to Quiznos is the perfect quick, easy family meal idea on nights when we are on the go. Plus you can earn free food with the Toasty Points App that I just learned about!
Quiznos Toasty Points App
So why should you get the new Toasty points app?
- You earn a free 4″ sub with any purchase just for downloading the app!
- You earn one point for every dollar you spend at Quiznos.
- You can redeem points for rewards starting at just 20 points!
- You can also use the app to find a Quiznos location near you (no matter where you are).
- You can earn 10 bonus points just for being our reader! Use the code SIMPLE to claim your bonus points!
- You can also earn an additional 10 points when you sign up with Facebook.
You’ll hit 20 points in no time, especially when you’re feeding the family! So check out the great rewards you can get:
- 20 Points = Free Regular Fountain Drink
- 35 Points = Free Chips & Fountain Drink
- 50 Points = Free Small Sub
- 70 Points = Free Regular Sub
So really, there’s no need to feel bad when you’re having one of those days! If you need a change of pace and want to save some money by earning rewards, Quiznos has got your back! Be sure to download the Toasty Points app and take charge of this quick, easy family meal idea this week!
Need more easy meal ideas for your family?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Quiznos. The opinions and text are all mine.