SAVE on San Antonio Vacations
We recently enjoyed a weekend in San Antonio. It’s only about a three hour drive from Houston, so it’s a great way to get out of town on a staycation. It’s also extremely affordable! I have the opportunity to learn about SAVE – San Antonio Vacation Experience
- Grand Hyatt San Antonio
- San Antonio Marriott Riverwalk
- The Westin Riverwalk
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas
- San Antonio Botanical Garden
- Check in at one of the amazing Riverwalk hotels that partner with SAVE — perhaps the San Antonio Marriott Riverwalk
- Visit SeaWorld and save with a family pack of tickets through SAVE
- Spend a day at Six Flags Fiesta so J could get in some thrill rides. Using SAVE to get tickets to SeaWorld and Six Flags could save us $50!
- Next up would be a return trip to the San Antonio Zoo. It’s a gorgeous zoo and we would save $2 each on admission for a total savings of $8-10
- Lastly, I know that Grambo would also love to check out the San Antonio Botanical Gardens the next time we visit. Getting $1 off admission will be nice and save us $5!
- My mom and I would wrap up the trip with a little shopping at Market Square where we could save 10% on our purchase of $20 or more. With the way we shop, that could add up!