This is a partnered post with Purina Waggin’ Train, but all opinions are my own.
The definition of “savor” is to enjoy something for a long time. As I approach retirement, I am learning to savor so many moments. Some moments are nice, some are nicer, some are worth holding on to forever. Some of my favorite ones are intertwined with Toby and his favorite things to do. Together we’re learning to savor the moments and one moment he loves is treat time! Lately Purina Waggin’ Train treats are part of our daily routine together!
Savor the Moments with Purina Waggin’ Train
Most of my favorite moments these days involve the family or quiet time to myself. When you live in a busy home like ours, you learn to really savor the quiet moments! Here are some of my favorites:
- Being with my grandkids – Living in the same house with them, I get to see every smile and every frown in their day. It can be exhausting sometimes, but I wouldn’t trade it for anything. And we all love to play with Toby.
- Sitting on my deck – Having a cup of tea on a Saturday morning is pure delight. I’m an early riser and I love to watch the sun rise on a new morning. Toby is always by my side to enjoy this moment.
- Reading – I have been a reader since I could first pick up a book. I love to lose myself in the fantasy and I hate to finish a book! Toby sits beside me on the couch and dozes while I read.
- Playing Solitaire – I inherited the love of this card game from my grandmother and mother. When my daughter bought me my first tablet with Solitaire loaded on it, it was a life changer. Toby is not much interested in this activity, but he engages in his favorite activity while I play. What does he do? Sleeps!
Toby has some of his favorite moments each day too. His favorite things include:
- Sleeping – It’s good for him in his senior years, and he gets lots of practice. He sleeps with me every night and is a good friend to me.
- Laying in the Sun – When I sit out on the deck, he chooses a sunny spot and bathes in the sun. And of course, he is also working on his beauty rest.
- Going for a Walk – We try to get in a walk every day and when we get back home the first thing he needs is a nap.
- Treat Time – Treat time is his favorite time of day!
We’ve tried a lot of different dog treats over year and recently found some that are a huge hit!
Purina Waggin’ Train has just come out with three new treat varieties including Waggin’ Train Chicken Jerky Minis, Waggin’ Train Homestyle Chicken Jerky Tenders, and Waggin’ Train Chicken Jerky Curls. Toby loves the taste and we love that there are NO artificial flavors, colors or preservatives! They are made with a few simple ingredients so they are 100% real. And based on Toby, they are 100% delicious too!
Each treat is made with 100% real chicken and is prepared with a few simple ingredients. Then quality tested because Purina Waggin’ Train is all about quality and they stick by their promise!
Enter to Win
Enter to win sample packs of all three varities from Purina Waggin’ Train! To enter for your chance to win, use the form below. The giveaway is open to US residents and ends on 10/16. Good luck!