This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. All opinions are entirely my own. #sponsored #ad
Scrambled Egg Muffins Recipe for Easy Breakfast
Now that I have a child in school full time and one in preschool part-time, mornings can get really busy around here. So I’ve been on the hunt for easy breakfast ideas that are more than a granola bar. I like something a bit more hearty and I’m a huge fan of eggs for breakfast. So this easy Scrambled Egg Muffins recipe is a great solution!
I’ve also discovered that I prefer bacon for breakfast rather than ham or sausage, so I’ve been making our scrambled egg muffins using Wright Brand Bacon the past few weeks after discovering it on a recent shopping trip to our local Kroger.
We love the thick sliced, high-quality bacon that we get with Wright Brand Bacon. It just adds something extra to our morning muffins.
What You Need:
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup cooked Wright Brand Bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I used mozzarella recently but you can use your favorite variety!)
- 1/2 cup baby spinach (this can be left out too if it’s not in your family’s favorite flavors)
- Pepper to taste
You can also add in things like: 1/4 cup diced bell pepper, 1/2 cup diced mushrooms, 1/4 cup diced tomato, 1/4 cup chopped onion or green onions, garlic powder, etc.
What You Do:
This will make 12 muffins and you can freeze them for the week!
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a regular size muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray or use silicone muffin liners.
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl. Then add your remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Use a 1/3 cup measuring cup to fill each muffin cup.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the middle of the scrambled egg muffins are fully cooked. You can check this with a knife in the middle of one that comes out clean.
The Wright Brand Bacon has added extra flavor to our scrambled egg muffins recipe that I’m now hooked on!
You can find it in the bacon/breakfast sausage refrigerator case of your local store. You’ll get great quality bacon that you can see when you pick up the package. There won’t be any fatty, greasy bacon shriveling up into tiny pieces in your breakfast!
At Kroger, I was able to choose between the Hickory Smoked and Applewood Smoked varieties, and we have enjoyed both of them! Wright Brand Bacon also has Smoked Brown Sugar Bacon, Bourbon Barrel Smoked, and Oak Barrel Smoked! I can’t wait to try them all!
Yes, we like bacon around here.
Bacon The Wright Way™
What flavor of Wright Brand Bacon is your favorite? Be sure to go and vote for your favorite flavor at www.votewrightbrandbacon.com.
Then be sure to share your favorite bacon recipes and hashtag it #VoteWrightBrandBacon @WrightBacon on your social media accounts!