Welcome to Share the Love!
The Share the Love Giveaway Hop will be hosted by Formula Mom and Tales From the Nursery!
Share the Love is sponsored by Tweetalicious!
The goal at Tweetalicious is simple: To give people a place to find, manage and use the best deals and coupons on Twitter from anywhere and at anytime. The site is an invitation only destination where members can discover great deals from brands they love and share with friends on Twitter.
Tweetalicious will be sponsoring a Kindle Fire for a grand prize giveaway as part of Share the Love!
- Share the Love will launch on Tuesday, February 7th and end on Tuesday, February 14th! The hop is held to celebrate Valentine’s Day but your prizes and/or prize packages do not have to have a Valentine’s Day theme. The theme of your package is completely up to you!
- You must have a dedicated giveaway for this event. Your prize/prize pack should have a minimum value of $25.
- Posts will go live by 9am EST on Tuesday, February 7th and end at approximately 11:59pm EST on Tuesday, February 14th. This means if you use Rafflecopter, you will need to set your giveaway to end on February 15th! If your event post has not gone live by 9am EST on Tuesday 2/7 you risk being removed from the event linky. If you are removed from the linky and later fix your issues, you will be added back at the end of the linky.
- Display the event button in your event post when it goes live. You do not have to make the post sticky although it would be appreciated. The links on the linky will be updated with direct links once the event has begun.
- Display the event linky in your event post to encourage blog hopping.
- You may have 1-2 easy mandatory entry actions. There is no limit on extras but they must be fairly easy as well (follow, like, visit sponsor’s site, etc.)
- You must comply with proper disclosures, have no entries that violate Facebook policies (i.e. requiring comments on walls), and have no extras for making purchases.