With the holiday season comes Christmas cookies! They can be a great way to get kids in the kitchen with you. Whether you baking for a holiday cookie exchange or looking for something fun to do at a Christmas party with the kids, these no bake Santa Cookies are a fun option!
No Bake Santa Cookies
Milano cookies are a great base for making fun no bake treats. And they are the secret to these Santa cookies! In the past we’ve had fun making Easter egg cookies with them too! And in case you need to order any of the supplies, I’ve included our affiliate links! We hope you have as much fun making these as we did!
What You Need:
- Milano cookies (if you can find the peppermint ones, it’s make these even more festive!)
- White Wilton candy melts
- Candy eyes
- Red sugar sprinkles
- Red M&M’s
- Miniature hot chocolate marshmallows or white pearl sprinkles
- Microwave safe bowl
- Parchment paper
- Mixing spoon
What You Do:
- Start by pouring the white candy melts into a microwave safe bowl and cooking on 50% power for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Hold a Milano cookie in the middle and dip each end into the melted candy.
- Set the cookie on a piece of parchment paper
- Sprinkle some of the red sugar sprinkles on one end of each cookie on top of the white chocolate and press a mini marshmallow on the right side to look like a hat.
- Dip the back of your candy eyes in white chocolate and press onto the cookie underneath the hat.
- Now dip one red M&M in white chocolate and press onto the cookies underneath the eyes to look like Santa’s red nose
These no bake Santa cookies will be the hit at your next Christmas party! But you don’t need a party to make these, they are perfect for a snowy (or rainy one here in Texas) afternoon when you’re stuck inside with the kids!