Day 2 of the 12 Cookies of Christmas cookie recipes brings something that is very easy and doesn’t require baking! Sometimes you have to skip the baking and go for the cute factor when it comes to holiday gifts! If you like Nutter Butter cookies then you will love this cookie recipe!
12 Cookies of Christmas, Day 2: Nutter Butter Santas
Nutter Butter Santas
What you need:
1 package of Nutter Butter Cookies
1 pound of white chocolate candies
Red hots candies or other small red candies
Mini chocolate chips
What you do:
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave. I suggest you put them in at 75% power and stir every 30 seconds until melted. I always do this in batches. I melt a batch for the hats and then one for the beards.
- Dip one end of each cookie in the white chocolate then cover with red sugar. Set aside to cool.
- Once cool, dip the edge of the other end in the white chocolate to make the beard.
- Using the white chocolate, place two mini chocolate chips for the eyes, a red hot for the nose, and add a drop for the pom-pom on the end of the hat.
- Let cool and you’re ready to go!